Work is play and play is work.
What are the days like
- Client work, and work developing startups fills most of my day. The last year of building client relationships has turned into a few very, very, interesting project opportunities.
- I’ve decided the best way to get to the health state that I want is to treat my health like a job, or at least to make sure it’s throughly integrated into my life. – Daily workouts, walks, and proper eating. So far the results are great.
- Trying to be more concious about the world and how I percieve it, as such, I have a blog.
- Making some music, it’s mostly trash right now but it won’t be soon.
- Hoping to break ground on some interesting architecture. Employ some people at livable rates and set the ground work for affordable housing
- I think I want to add proper book reviews to this personal site after I finish something. It’ll require me to be more intentional and reflective and all that.
- Itching to finish my digital mural projects ((ask me about them on twitter)), trying to get better at balancing what I’m doing with what I want to do next
Reading or Recently Read
- Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit : Finding it both irritatingly obtuse but also very interesting.
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer : Entirely enamored with this book.
- Conceptual Art : Opinion TBD
What do I listen to when I’m working?
Why this page
Randomly perusing Hacker News, knee-deep in procrastination I came across the now page movement. It seemed cool and practical, and since this blog is using hugo, pretty easy to implement. So I went further in, waist-deep now, and made this now page.